Job; Product Manager (Marketing Coaching) - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & therapy methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people. This is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches millions of people each year and inspires them to live their highest and best life.
- NB this role requires someone with previous experience in managing coaching / learning programmes (or similar).
They are seeking someone with demonstrable product management experience to oversee the launch and onward management and development of a brand-new (marketing) coaching programme. This will progress into ongoing activities to maximise sales and profits for their brand.
This Product Manager role is pivotal for ensuring the success of their new (marketing) coaching programme as well as defining and prioritising product backlog for their development team in line with agreed business objectives.Their Product Manager will serve as a proxy for customers and is the key interface into their technical team.
Their successful candidate will ensure the successful launch of a new marketing coaching programme and continued development via data driven decisions whilst ensuring that reporting against KPIs is provided to their management layer.
Day to day responsibilities of the role will include;
- Close collaboration with their marketing management team to understand their customers, product vision and roadmap to define a go-to-market strategy.
- Driving market research initiatives including, but not limited to, market opportunity analysis, pricing studies, message testing, and campaign creative testing.
- Documenting customer lifecycles and identify opportunities to improve and accelerate product adoption and usage through positioning, packaging, messaging and sales enablement.
- Developing product messaging and positioning to drive creation of collateral and sales resources to be deployed on websites, email campaigns and video scripts.
- Management of product community forum.
- Overseeing strategy and content development for monthly sales webinars and email advertising campaigns.
- Input into sale target KPIs and measurement against them.
- Responsibility for driving ongoing improvement in sales and profitability.
- Tracking and reporting results on an ongoing basis
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and incredibly ambitious team and have a real impact in shaping the future of their suite of products. You will be given all of the training and support you require from both their internal team and network of expert consultants.
- £’s; fully DoE up to £50k + benefits,
- Location; based from your home / remotely,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; product manager product management marketing digital online web therapy go to market GTM roadmap learning programme programmes positioning strategy mentoring coaching content development home remote London campaign
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'