Job Title: Product Manager - Artificial Intelligence
Location: Hammersmith, London
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
More than your typical tech company, the role is working for a company who are revolutionising the health care industry; committed to delivering powerful work, values and have fun while doing it. They focus on helping healthcare commissioners transform patient care through Health Tech and aim to support patients in achieving longer, healthier lives.
The company's footprint across the UK is increasing rapidly and they are now serving millions of patients and thousands of healthcare professionals every day making them leaders in mobile health. Across this network they run campaigns to include the promotion of stopping smoking, childhood immunisation and cervical cancer screening, as well as mobile disease management services for people with diabetes, hypertension, epilepsy and HIV.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Product Management, the main responsibilities will be:
- Owning the Company's Artificial Intelligence product which aims to help patients navigate healthcare
- Performing market research, including competitor analysis
- Inform product positioning and promotion in terms of USPs and customer benefits.
- Analysing and reporting on metrics
- Perform a Product Owner role in Agile (write EPICs and user stories, participate in stand-ups, etc.)
- Working with designers on prototypes
- Keeping up to date on developments and emerging trends within AI in healthcare.
- Contribute to prioritising development work items within the Company Product Management Team
- Support Company business development in commercialising the product
- Engaging with external stakeholders including patients, carers, clinicians and commissioners
What they are looking for:
- Graduate, Business or Engineering
- Experience in strategic marketing of digital products and solutions
- Passion for and, ideally, experience in product managing AI, ML, Big Data and/or IoT products
- Exceptional communicator, internally and externally
- Experience working in healthcare, ideally with the NHS
- Experience as Product Owner in Agile
- Entrepreneurial and capable of working in a dynamic scale-up/SME environment
- Experience using in Confluence and Jira
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Multi-lingual with international experience
What they offer:
- A fully structured training programme to ensure you are confident in your new role.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed.
- An amazing team and fun social calendar.
NOTE: Due to the nature of the role, the Company will not be providing relocation or sponsorship packages for this position. Candidates will need to be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered for this role
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of application, please presume your application has not been successful.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Product Manager, Product Owner, Agile, Artificial Intelligence Product Manager, Digital Product Manager, Digital Product Owner, Healthcare Artificial Intelligence, Marketing Product Specialist, NHS Product Manager, Jira, Confluence, Agile Development may also be considered for this role.
- Product Owner
- Digital Product Manager
- Digital Product Owner
- : Product Manager
- Artificial Intelligence Product Manager
- Healthcare Artificial Intelligence
- Marketing Product Specialist
- NHS Product Manager