Product Manager / Product Owner
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to help shape innovate software solutions that address todays real world issues around protecting the rights and use of personal data? An experienced Product Manager is required to help enhance a cutting edge new Cloud based Digital Services platform that helps protect and enhance personal data. This is an exciting role with an innovative and high growth technology and SaaS provider and would suit an individual with a broad skill set who loves presenting new ideas to customers and creating new features and benefits for cutting edge software that really makes a difference to people's lives.
You will have a broad skill set with the ability to operate within a high paced and ever changing environment and will be equally comfortable working with customers as you are with internal agile based software delivery, sales, operations and customer support teams.
Some of the activities you will be involved with include:
- Create & maintain product & service definitions, specifications and use cases relevant to chosen sectors, including functional descriptions and service level KPIs, and all operational and support business
- Co-ordinate & curate the Group product portfolio by evolving to a consistent set of product materials and collateral across the
- Represent the market view of requirements and provide regular input and direction to the technology and platform architecture teams in identifying and prioritising key capabilities and service enhancements.
- Maintain the customer-facing service roadmap, including high-level features, value propositions and release timings, and champion the overall user
- Co-ordinate and manage the day-to-day product development process, including approvals and acceptances, and status reporting to the Group, covering technology, business process, operations and product marketing
- Create & update economic business cases for product development in conjunction with the Finance department, including projected revenues and margins, and identify corrective actions required to get back on
- You will demonstrate strong experience of product management and/or product
- Solid technical background, exposure to development environment and understanding of web based software or software as-a-service (SaaS) product
- Agile Software Delivery Experience with the ability to create compelling user stories
- Experience of presenting ideas to customers
- Versatility with the ability to wear many hats within a high paced and growth tech start up environment
- Skilled at working effectively within cross-functional
- Strong problem-solving ability and a willingness to roll your sleeves up to get the job
- Strong delivery mind set with a passion for quality and an attention to
This is a great opportunity to get in at the very beginning with an exciting new company and product with a comprehensive benefits and bonus package including share options combined with a very flexible working environment including home working options in a brand new state of the office. The role is based in Bath within an easy commute of Bristol, Chippenham, Swindon, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire.
- Product Manager
- Product Owner