A leading banking institution with to recruit a Product Manager for Payments and Current Accounts, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties.
- Development of product portfolio to respond to customer and market demand, industry trends and regulatory change
- Help develop and implement pricing strategies for new and existing products
- Assist the Snr Product Manager overseeing the performance of products, tracking and responding to performance trends.
- Help develop forecasts and integrate into budgeting and reporting.
- Working with all contributors to the value chain manage the underlying processes that support the product delivery.
- Assist Snr Product Manager to manage relationships with all parties including third parties.
- Ensure at all times with the support of the compliance and legal teams that the products meet all regulatory and scheme standards and are within the internally set risk appetite.
- Assist with the collation of feedback and input from customers and other departments on product strategy.
- 3-5 years experience managing financial products for HNW clients.
- No less than 3 years focussed on the payment industry and current accounts
- Proven experience overseeing product performance, strategies and responding to trends.
- Credit Card
- Product Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'