A leading financial services company is looking for a Product Manager with proven B2B product development experience in the retail banking and payment markets with knowledge of Open Banking / PSD2 and APIs, to join them for an initial 3 month contract.
The Product Manager Open Banking will be a key member of the team responsible for defining and executing the product strategy for the overall Group’s Open Banking Platform proposition.
Key aspects of the role are defining relevant components of the proposition and its roadmap, and working closely with Operations & Technology (O&T) colleagues through the new product development lifecycle. The Product Manager Open Banking will be an expert on the relevant features, benefits, and the needs of current and future customers.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Successful B2B product development and/or management experience
• A good grounding in the retail banking market and payments ideally with good knowledge of Open Banking, PSD2 and APIs.
• A proven track record in delivering new revenue streams through product planning, delivery and on-going management in a Financial Services organisation.
• Expertise in agile product development methodologies would be an advantage.
• Ability to plan and organise effectively and deliver to deadlines.
• An attention to detail, a 'right first time’ approach.
• Able to communicate at all levels within the business, clearly and concisely
• The ability to work, under pressure, in a cross-functional team.