Product Manager - Online Marketplace - Central London £60k
Ambitious motivated online market place with sites and brands across 25 global market places are enjoying massive success and growth. New products and new services need structure and management, so they need to find a dynamic product manager.
Our client is an established online brand, they have enjoyed constant sustainable growth for quite a few years by adopting an entrepreneurial start up mentality.. This phase of growth is no different, new products, new services, new global markets..
Great employer, amazing London location, surrounded by amazing bars and nightlife, easy access from several tube lines, great benefits and very competitive salary
A self-starting role within the business, you'll be responsible for driving projects, setting strategy, drawing road maps spanning all aspects of product and project functionality.
Working closely with business development, marketing and acquisition teams, you'll be own and drive product vision and strategy, lead product testing, setting KPI's, define and redefine testing and acceptance criteria, lead teams, manage stakeholders, provide product leadership to external suppliers and regional teams..
This product lives and dies by conversions, so the role is quite heavily UX and conversion focused, so you'll need a lot of the following skills, and in no particular order..
- Strong product management and ownership experience is obviously essential
- Ideally have some experience of online market places, perhaps buy/sell channels, gaming, property portals..
- Excellent understanding of analytics and conversions
- A thorough understanding of digital marketing channels including ppc, display, programmatic, email marketing, seo
- A good understanding of ecommerce
- A thorough understanding of coding including html, css, SQL
- An understanding of API's, Content Feeds..
An amazing challenge, not for a corporate slow mover, this role is dynamic, a market and competitor reactive role.. Someone who is confident to share their ideas and solutions.. I guarantee not a dull moment.
If you're interested contact Trevor Jones Goodchildsmith Digital Recruitment