Product Manager - Mumbles
Our client, a world class leader in cyber security training with multiple products and services are keen to appoint a Product Manager to join their team in Mumbles. These products are very mature and widely renowned whilst other products and services are newer and represent significant steps by the organisational to develop the cyber security training space and address the skills gap that most nations are experiencing.
Due to an increase in growth, they are looking for a number of product managers to aid in the maturation and development of new capabilities.
Day to day duties:
- Responsible for setting a product vision and strategy.
- Articulate the business value of the product internally to the broader organisation.
- Own product roadmap and must work with the development lead to execute to requirement.
- Making product decisions and will often be the lead resource for the rest of the organisation when deep product expertise is required.
As such, the position will require extensive collaboration with customers and the marketing, sales and support functions of the organisation.
The successful candidate will run the product and associated P&L and will present to the management board regularly to justify greater investment and validate go to market
strategy. This role will own the product ideation; develop and manage the creative process of generating, developing and curating new ideas.
The product manager will work to define a complete product, manage it’s evolution and to deliver this complete product to the market.
A successful applicant would most likely have:
- Substantial demonstrable experience of technology industry product management
- Ideally experience of SaaS or cloud products, but at the least multi tenant web
- Ideally experience of the cyber security industry
- Proven capability to work with diverse teams in a business to drive product integration to the broader business.
- Preparedness to build the product like a start-up and work with sales and marketing, or help define market messaging.
- Experience managing a P&L of > 5M$
Please contact Rachel Phillips in the Cardiff head office for a confidential discussion or apply directly for the role below:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job