Are you an enthusiastic and driven Product Manager (Mobile Communications) looking to join a Cambridge based business renowned for their commitment to staff and career development?Then this could be just the job for you! This is an exciting position in the group for a Product Manager to drive and define the roadmap for a leading portfolio of wireless communications devices and mobile applications. As an experienced Product Manager (Mobile Communications), you will be responsible for requirement capture, product concept, user experience and championing the best business cases throughout the development process and product lifecycle. Don’t miss out on this exciting Product Manager opportunity. Apply now!
Essential Product Manager (Mobile Communications)Skills:
- Experience developing and launching mobile devices and applications to the market
- Proven ability to drive products in complex environments with multiple stakeholders
- Software background preferred with strengths in mobile devices, broadband systems and information architecture
- Experience with communications products such as 3G/4G, IP communications, PMR handsets and wireless protocols such as 3GPP, TETRA or DMR
- Regular international travel required
Role: Product Manager (Mobile Communications)
Salary: £50-60K with attractive benefits package including private healthcare, pension, dental plan, life assurance, early closing on Fridays and the opportunity to work for a highly respected Cambridge business.
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* Marketing Manager * Pre-Sales Manager *
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please email your CV now.
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first!
- Product Management
- Software Solutions
- Mobile Devices
- Mobile Applications