As Product Manager for this market leading medical devices company, you'll be based near High Wycombe and work with a talented marketing team and excellent Urology and Continence products.
- Work closely within a team of Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Executives and New Product Development specialists on specific projects across the Urology and Continence medical device portfolios used in Hospitals, Primary Care and Community, making a real difference to patients' lives.
- You'll drive planning, strategy and execution; marketing intelligence and research; product launch planning and implementation; measuring effectiveness; supplier management, budget management; demonstrating principled leadership and working within cross functional teams.
- A well-established and award-winning company ensuring significant improvements to patients' quality of life by providing quality products, effective distribution and outstanding customer care. The company provides excellent employee training and ongoing development opportunities.
- Experience in healthcare, medical devices or pharmaceutical as a Product Manager, Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager. A qualification in Marketing, Business or Biology related may prove an advantage.
- Must be fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including a high level of proficiency in copy writing and proof reading. Well organised with proven project management experience and comfortable analysing data.
- Must live a commutable distance from the High Wycombe office e.g. Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell, Hayes, Uxbridge, Amersham, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury or similar.
- Starting salary of £35-40,000 depending on experience plus pension, private healthcare, child care vouchers, life assurance, 25 + 8 days holiday, etc.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
- Marketing Executive
- Medical Devices
- Product Management
- Product Manager