Product Manager - Manchester City Centre
Brand new role. We are growing and have just completed another round of investment. Reporting to the founder.
Potential to grow a team and hire below.
Location-Manchester (near Spiningfields)
We are looking for a candidate (with around 2-4 years experience) who are passionate about what we do and have helped improve the whole life-cycle of a product. Be great if it has been an app.
Flexibility on salary for the RIGHT person.
20 days holiday
Choice of laptop/phone
Easy commute to work
Great start-up environment
2 stage interview process - Telephone screening, F2F going over examples of work.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. The main product you will look after will be our consumer facing retail rewards web and mobile applications so if you have experience in this field or have product managed a consumer facing product in the past we would like to hear from you.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager with a consumer facing mobile application.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organisational and leadership abilities
- Creative thinking skills
wireframing, prototyping, AB Testing, Analytics
- Product Management
- AB Testing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job