Job; Product Manager - London N1 & REMOTE
This company is a B2B Service Governance software tool that helps Suppliers evidence contractual compliance, safeguard relationships and standardise coverage. They help suppliers retain and grow contracts. Customers include global brands like Xerox and Interserve.
They are a young, fun and hardworking software company. Established in 2017 and they have doubled in size year on year. This role is a unique opportunity to be part of an early stage business that has all the backing to become a world leader.
They are seeking a Product Manager, located at their City of London (or Colchester) office. You will help define and drive the future of a leading business relationship SaaS company, on strategic, executional and commercial levels. You’ll be solely responsible for the product, leading a cross functional development team made up of backend and front-end engineers, with support from dedicated designers. Strategically, you will identify customer centred product development opportunities that align with core business goals. You’ll do this by way of conducting user interviews and analysis of user data, developing a deep understanding of their customer needs and applying your own experience and intuition.
Reporting directly to their founder and MD, you’ll be technically able and highly agile - working with your team to draw up, refine and deliver an ever-evolving backlog. You’ll validate your ideas through multiple user testing and research techniques, continually feeding your learnings back into your work.
- Manage the build and launch of our new product line for Q1 2021
- Identify product roadmap to align with user needs and business goals
- Prepare product for scale
- Confidently communicate product initiatives, and technical activities with all stakeholders, including decision makers on the client side
- Work with their wider team to make strategic business and product decisions
- Prepare EPICs, sprints and user stories, communicating the sprint plans to their development team, working with the team to manage feature releases
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitor activity
- Continuously communicate with end and potential users to gather feedback and ultimately add value to their product
- Actively test all new feature ideas online and offline
- Confidently manage the communication of technical integrations
- Utilise digital tools to draw up wireframes and work with their designers to bring to life, before creating prototypes
- Manage feature requests and bug reports, effectively grooming the backlog
- At least 3+ years’ experience working as a PM in an agile environment
- You have repeated past success in leading cross organisational teams to deliver projects end-to-end, from MVP right through to adoption
- You have created product strategies and defined, owned and driven your own product vision
- You have worked machine learning technology (preferred)
- You have experience in delivering a SaaS product (preferred)
- £’s; fully DoE up to £60k + benefits,
- Location; London N1 (with option for 1-2 days /week work-from-home),
- How to get to them; short walk from Hoxton, Old Street, Shoreditch tube stations,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'