Our client is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the UK, making great strides internationally, too.
As part of this growth they are seeking a Product Manager to lead the product direction for their ground breaking new solution, especially in regard to their brand new Windows, Mac, iOS and Android apps..
- Work with R&D and sales to define product direction.
- Take the lead on driving product requirements through to specification.
- Work to make contacts at 3rd party technology partners in order to enable further product development.
- Be a product and solution evangelist, including presentations to customers and at industry events.
- Assist with pre-sales and sales training and activities.
- Help define pricing and licensing strategies.
- Work together with the Technical Authoring and Marketing Teams to create documentation and marketing tools for product collateral.
- Strong technical knowledge, ideally with a background in development.
- Experience of customer-facing roles (e.g. sales or pre-sales).
- Passion and demonstrable interest in technology.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good degree (1st or 2.1) from a good university in a relevant technical or scientific discipline.
- Very competitive salary, based on merit and reviewed annually.
- EMI share option scheme.
- Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance.
- Life insurance of four times salary.
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- Assistance with relocation expenses if applicable.
- Flexible working hours.
- Friendly, motivated group and stimulating environment.
- Product Manager
- Product Requirements