Product Manager - Fleet & Fuel Card
One of the UK’s largest payments providers with offices spanning 8+ locations who specialise in Digital payments, eSecurity, Co-creation, Mobile payments, Card processing, and Card schemes are currently looking to source a Product Manager with expertise in Fuel Cards or Fleet Cards, remotely.
As a leading processor, the businesses technology is currently used by thousands of merchants corporates, hundreds of financial institutions and millions of consumers across the EU.
They have a successful, fully managed, omni-channel, cloud-based payments platform supporting a complete range of issuing, acceptance, acquiring, switching, processing, risk and analytics functions for fuel card providers and fuel retailers.
Product Manager Role
Reporting to the Product Head, you will play your part in helping to build and establish the growing Product team within the company. As a team they are building trust, willing to share and learn from experiences, and finding opportunities to streamline and maximise value from everything they do.
Product Manager Responsibilities
- Manage the roadmap for the Product across functional, non-functional, integration, compliance and BAU workstreams
- Ensure that the business value for every change is clear downstream
- Embrace change, hunt for business value in everything you do and solve for need
- Analyse the market and be responsible for the features of the Product
- Apply a service-led approach to identify opportunities for re-use
Product Manager Requirements
- Fleet or Fuel card products experience is a Must
- Capable of explaining technical problems and solutions to a non-technical audience
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to anticipate issues and respond to unforeseen changes
If this role isn’t what you’re looking for then don’t worry, at X4 Technology we have excellent relationships with companies ranging from some of the most exciting start-ups to the biggest names in tech, covering a wide range of mid to senior level permanent and contract positions. You can check out all of our roles on our website. Please apply via the link if you believe you are suited to this position or you can get in touch with me directly and I can run though all my current vacancies within the Product Market.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'