Kelly Services have been engaged to recruit a Product Manager- Energy for a Multi-Million pound turnover subsidiary of an instantly recognisable Utility Client based in Surrey. Due to business growth and increased work demand, the client is looking an innovative and commercial astute individual to join them on a 6-12 Month Contract.
The role purpose will be to manage the Energy product portfolio, delivering new and innovative market leading propositions in line with the strategic objectives of the business.
The key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Head of propositions, you will provide analysis on product performance and competitor analysis to identify and fill market gaps, generating new ideas that grow market share and drive business growth
- You will look to improve customer experience, managing all aspects of the sale and purchase of gas & power products, working closely with sales, legal & commercial teams to deliver products
- Develop product pricing, risk hedging and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Drive product launches including working with the marketing team, customer service team, and senior management team members
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on new and existing products
- Acting as a subject expert, training internal teams on the products where necessary
The required skills include;
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years+ in a similar commercial role from an Utility/ Energy background with a proven track record in Product and Proposition management and development
- You will have the ability to aid and influence decision making at management level to support delivering innovative solutions to customers
- It is essential that the post holder is able to challenge the status quo, working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- The role holder will be adaptable, strong in problem solving and able to effectively evaluate new markets and opportunities
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience, then we would be pleased to hear from you. To be considered for this role please click apply now or contact Stephanie at Kelly Services for more information.
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Gas Industry