Our client is a leading supplier of ecommerce technology and software to the automotive industry. They provide the digital tools and support that enables vehicle manufacturers and retailers to sell new and used vehicles online. They are experts in delivering user experiences that seamlessly integrate traditional showroom and digital dealership touchpoints.
- Combining UX, Commercial and Technical insight you will ensure the checkout customer journey and platform remains performant and competitive across our key markets - delivering a seamless purchase journey experience while also ensuring the platform meets our clients’ operational needs in line with their business transformation goals.
- Product roadmap development - having foresight to balance complex client requirements against wider ecommerce themes, ensuring delivery teams prioritise work that represents the highest value
- Tracking initiatives delivered against agreed performance KPIs
- Preparation of collateral/updates (alongside Marketing team) to help embed a strong ecommerce culture internally and for our client’s organisations
- Working closely with other Product Managers to ensure continuous, optimised journeys across the entire platform customer experience
- Quantitative performance insight - working with BI/CRO teams to identify weaknesses and opportunities to improve conversion
- Qualitative insight - representing the voice of the consumer in everything we do through testing & research to develop frictionless experiences
- Conducting competitor reviews to ensure we remain at the forefront, as well as utilising insight from other sectors
- Challenge, drive and manage key payments & finance partners
- Market analysis - consumer insight and suitable partner identification for key requirements globally - at times in developing markets with varying technical/regulatory frameworks
- Work collaboratively with Support colleagues to roll out new initiatives efficiently across our client base
- Ensure Technical Strategy/Delivery teams are consulted on future developments in order to plan robust, sustainable technical architectures
- Act as an escalation point for platform defects, balancing prioritisation alongside other initiatives when required
- Coordinate multiple internal teams in a matrix environment to deliver roadmap initiatives efficiently
- Passionate about emerging fintech. An awareness of the value new technologies can bring and the ability to communicate this in engaging ways to clients and internal stakeholders
- Data-driven but able to mix statistical insights with a creative, consumer centric approach to deliver results
- Supporting/leading client workshops and ability to drive finance partners to improve processes - not afraid to 'overstepping’ into process change within their organisation if it helps our goals rather than accept limitations as they are
- Appreciation of finance and payments infrastructure / regulated environments
- Appreciation of web development technologies
Behavioural & Personality Competencies:
- Pro-active, self-starter
- Ability to make pragmatic decisions under pressure
- Ability to paint a clear vision and instill this within delivery teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-organising, entrepreneurial approach to work
- Strong commercial prioritization skills
- 2-5 years product or project management
- SaaS or Agency deliver experience to external clients
- Agile/SCRUM delivery
- International project/product delivery
This is a remote based role with occasional visits to the head office.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'