We are currently supporting a very prestigious client who are recruiting for a Product Manager - Digital Technologies and Controls, this is for a Company in the gas and heating sector throughout the UK.
£27-32,000 per annum
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Product manager job description-
· Support the Digital Technologies Development Manager to shape the strategy for digital technologies -
considering our customers, commercial performance, differentiation, technical requirements and
business objectives and work across the business to deliver cross-channel initiatives that champion
digital technologies and heating controls, - analysing and optimising their performance throughout their
· Through a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new
ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth. You will drive product
launches including working with the marketing team, directors, and other product management team
· To be successful in the role you must have an understanding of software development and the ability to
work closely with technology teams in scheduling functional and non-functional requirements.
· A Creative thinker, backed by strong analytical and problem-solving skills, you will be able to
demonstrate strong teamwork, co-ordination, planning and influencing skills. You should be able to
demonstrate a thorough knowledge of heating appliances and controls.
· You would ideally have experience in the heating industry and be qualified to HNC/degree level in a
· Drive to shape our Digital Future.
If you are interested in learning more about the Product manager role or wish to apply for this position, please click apply now or contact Ben Collins at Kingsley Consulting on the contact details provided.
Kingsley Consulting Ltd try to ensure we are as inclusive and diverse as possible. Should you require any adjustments or assistance at any point throughout the application or recruitment process then please do not hesitate to ask.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job