Product Manager - Ophthalmology
Pharmaceutical / Consumer Healthcare / Medical Devices
Remote - UK & Ireland
Our client is an industry leader within their field with a well-known brand name they are always on the lookout for top candidates to join their highly successful team.
An opportunity has arisen to join a global market leader in eyecare who are part of a dynamic and evolving business. We are looking for an experience Production Manager to join our clients OTC / Aesthetics Division with a focus on working to increase growth and profitability in the OTC business. Using strategic development and implementation of defined tactical and promotional plans.
The role breaks down in to 5 areas of responsibility:
- Contributing to the development of annual UK / Ireland Sales + Marketing Plan
- Managing the implementation of activities within the plan providing clean direction to sales teams on existing and new product launch strategies
- Supporting the commercialisation of new products (Business Development or New Product Development) and contribute to launch plans designed to ensure sales rep engagement, customer advocacy and rapid sales uptake.
- Working closely with the Business Unit Head and professional relations team to ensure robust training plan for maximising growth potential of new and existing products
- Actively play a role in supporting Key Account Managers and Sales Reps during early product trails in order to gather insight, share best practice and drive accelerate growth of new products.
- Set up relevant pricing, channel strategies and promotional tactics for new and existing products that will result in maximised profit margin and market share gain
- Support the implementation of new product launch activities with an integrated promotional plan designed to maximise sales growth for the portfolio
- Apply creative skills in developing promotional materials with external agencies and internal stakeholders and then successfully deliver to the sales team
- Constantly look for improvements and feedback in materials development and adoption by the sales team in order to ensure excellence in communication to surgeons
- Ensure a coordinated approach to all events and educational programmes in conjunction with the Events Coordinator, Sales and Marketing Team
Market and Customer
- Demonstrate a strong level of technical and clinical understand of the product portfolio
- Liaise regularly with logistics and supply chain to accurately reflect and monitor UK forecasting
- Manage the OTC advertising and promotion ensuring clean budgetary allocation, regular tracking and staying within budget
- Manage artwork approvals liaising with the Regulatory Team for artwork and new product approvals
Qualifications & Experience
- Marketing or Business Degree as a preferred
- Experience of operating within a multi-national healthcare company
- Experience of product marketing, ideally within Consumer Healthcare and or Medical Devices
- Demonstrate a capability in business case development
- Experience of Digital Marketing
- Strong Analytical skills
- Agile problem solver
If you are interested in this role please click apply now!
Harris Lord is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Keywords: product manager, product marketing, medical device, Pharma, pharmaceuticals, OTC, healthcare, eyecare, visioncare, ophthalmology
- Medical Devices
- Product Manager