Product Manager - Communications Technology
This is an exciting Senior opportunity to join an International, market leading business as a Product Manager. In this role you will be responsible for defining the product strategy, identifying the products needs in the market and introducing new products to the industry, which is all based on the voice of the customer.
The business is a highly successful organisation and one that is well known in the local area for being professional, structured and above all else, innovative and progressive with their products.
Product Manager Package
- £50, 000 - £60,000 depending on experience
- Annual Bonus
- Bupa Health Care
- Company incentives
Experience required for this Product Manager position
- Experience in developing and launching to the market both devices and applications for demanding users.
- Proven ability to drive products in complex environments with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to think laterally and to devise successful strategies.
- Ability to undertake in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning and derive business driven roadmaps.
- Possess a positive communication style and excellent presentation skills, with the ability to influence across cultures, colleagues, cross functional teams and senior managers.
- Strong technical awareness and exposure to key technologies
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- Experience with communications products would be highly desired
- Strong educational background, ideally a degree in software engineering or associated technologies.
- Ability to travel Internationally.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences
If you are interested in hearing more about this Product Manager position and wish to receive a full job description and further information on this business, please contact Ian Baldry at VPss by pressing apply now below
- Market Analysis
- Product Manager