Job Title: Product Manager - Cloud & Managed IT Services
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60k-£70k plus Bonus
Our client was founded in 2002 and swiftly established a reputation for innovation and positive differentiation in the technology market. They are now looking an experienced Product Manager to just their successful and growing team.
With an expansive and established portfolio spanning Cloud, Data Centres, Virtualisation, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Security, Unified Communications and Voice, Professional Services and of course Networking, our client is extremely well positioned within the market to deliver needs of clients
This role will be working with a portfolio of managed services and Cloud products. Hybrid role and Hybrid portfolio, but focus very much on the managed services side.
The portfolio will cover two areas:
- Compute (IaaS, Dedicated Cloud & Public Clouds)
- Business Continuity (Online backup and Server Replication)
- Managed VDI
- Managed 3rd party applications
- Managed 3rd party cloud services
- IT Support and IT Management
Knowledge and experience required:
- Sound knowledge of product life-cycle
- Ability to talk confidently about our solutions (Cloud, DC, IaaS, PaaS, Managed Applications, Managed IT).
- Able to develop concepts into services based on an understanding of the business requirements.
- Creative individual with a combination of technical vision and commercial acumen
- A committed individual that understands the urgency required within a fast moving business and able to prioritise accordingly.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the connectivity services market and its innovations.
What We Can Offer
- Medical insurance after probation period
- Bonus - 10-15%, depends 50/50 on the company's and personal performance.
- Eyecare voucher
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Mileage/travel expenses as appropriate
- Childcare Vouchers
- 25+8 days holiday
If you have a desire to work in an ambitious company and are able to deliver operational excellence then this role is made for you.
- Cloud Computing
- Private Cloud
- Cloud Services
- IT Managed Services