Product Manager- Chocolate & Cocoa
Key Contact between suppliers and commercial team
Home & Office - Yorkshire
Be the link between suppliers and commercial sales team- providing up to date product information, price & availability.
This global organisation offers ingredients to the food and drink industry, from colours to sweeteners. Along with their thousands of products they also offer bespoke customer solutions.
As a product manager you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders daily. You will be the "goto" person for the commercial sales team by providing them with up-to-date product and market information which will assist in their sales. You will also be.
- The main point of contact for your suppliers
- Negotiate with suppliers regarding purchasing and distribution.
- Be up to date con competitor trends and activity.
- Customer & Supplier visits
Commercial and technical knowledge of chocolate and cocoa is essential. You will also need.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- The ability to build and implement sales and marketing plans for your portfolio.
- Excellent numerical and negotiation skills
If successful you will receive a generous base salary + car/allowance + benefits. Also please be aware that this role needs you to be in the office twice a week in Leeds.
If interested please contact me for a confidential discussion and email me your up to date CV
- Supplier Negotiation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'