James Chase Solutions is currently looking for a Product Manager/Business Analyst ro join a travel company based in Brighton.
- 2+ years of product management or business analysis experience.
- You understand and know how to apply agile principles, practices and patterns.
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Inquisitive and a self-starter by nature.
- Able to manage multiple projects, prioritize workload and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues.
Should you possess the correct skills and experience for this position, we will be in touch with you within 7 days of the receipt of your CV. Should you not hear from us within this time frame, you have not been successful on this occasion. We wish you every success in your search for suitable employment.
- Business Analysis
- Product Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job