Product Manager Assistant Intern NMW Beauty & Lifesyle London - Canary Wharf
The UK’s leader in beauty services on demand, (“Uber for Beauty”) wherever and whenever you need them. Designed to fit into the busy lives of time poor demanding women. Expert blow dries, make up, nails, massage & other beauty services to your door or in store.
They have big plans for the future including delivery of an ambitious technology roadmap, accelerated growth in the UK, more strategic brand partnerships and international expansion. They need an exceptional individual to help them make this happen.
Key responsibilities of the role:
As a member of the tech team, you will assist the Product Owner in her mission to provide the best digital product ever for our beauty market. On a day to day, you will be responsible for organizing the test suites for their Apps and websites
You will also work closely with the Customer and Pro support team to collect, organize and prioritize and the work to do for the technical team.
Example projects you’ll work on
- Participating on Roadmap organisation
- Daily standups with all tech teams to review prio and work done
- Helping on testing all our Apps and services (at home)
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- knowledge/ experience of project management
- Strong organization skills/capacity
- Strong English literature skills
- Good communication skills
- Smart, curious, collaborative by nature
- Honesty, integrity & strong work ethic
- Thrives in a high energy, collaborative, dynamic team
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Free services (test appointments)
- Free lunch last Friday of the month.
- Free coffee / tea and snacks
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"