Lloyd Recruitment Services the East Grinstead branch is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join a well-established and highly reputable travel organisation based in East Grinstead. Our client is looking for an experienced Insurance Product Manager to manage and support the day-to-day requirements for the provision of General Insurance products sold and serviced via partners. As well as ensure that the technical requirements of the company and its partners are adhered to, that policy documentation is accurate and up-to-date through all channels.
** Salary basic of £30K - £35K plus excellent company benefits
Other key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Regularly monitor growth and return of each product against the annual budget and agree in conjunction with the Head of Insurance and Financial Services any development or corrective action required
- Assist with the preparation and implementation of individual product plans to deliver budgetary requirements; ensure plans are reviewed regularly to ensure performance remains on track and take remedial action as required
- Maintain, develop and manage relationships with external providers to maximise working efficiency ensuring that strong business relationships exist.
- Deal with customer and provider enquiries/complaints; ensuring that any emerging complaint themes are escalated to appropriate parties for attention.
- Organise and attend regular third party provider review meetings. Engaging with both external and internal stakeholders to support the sale, service and performance of outsourced schemes
- Monitor the company's website to ensure that the external provider links and associated company insurance pages remain appropriate, compliant and continue to function correctly
- Responsible for providing administrative support for external schemes. Including issuing purchase orders, raising invoices and any appropriate reconciliation requirements
- Provide support for current business or strategic related projects as required.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Demonstrable significant practical and relevant Insurance product experience
- Relationship management experience
- Experience of working with third party suppliers/providers
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to communicate at all levels both within the business and with customers
- Passion, commitment and enthusiasm in delivering requirements
- Attention to detail
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates
- Financial Services
- General Insurance
- Product Manager