Experienced in Product Management and Technical Support? Strong global customer services experience?
Our Cheltenham based client are seeking a Product Management Executive to work with the Business Development Manager and Technical Support Team to recommend application solutions to deliver projects to customers.
- To manage the PLM of Software Productions Solutions from enquiries to order processing through to technical product support and sales support
- Support the Software and its installation and use on customer sites
- Support sales, site survey training, technical support, support remote set-up on customer sites
- Advise on customer structure / installation / energy trend reports to identify opportunities
- Technical and application support to the Product Technical Support Team and the Business Development Manager
- Give support direct to sales companies and customers as required
- Customer Service - inspire customers and sales companies with first class technical, application, installation and commissioning support
Required Experience and Skills:
- HNC, HND or Degree supported by strong technical knowledge of software products and their application
- Global customer services experience in automation and instrumentation
- Experience with installation and commissioning of instrumentation
- Strong industry knowledge of communications such as Modbus, HART etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused approach
- Committed to delivering excellent customer experiences through contact channels
- Good team player
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email
Please not that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.