Product Management Analyst - Real Estate Equity
Real Estate Product Management Analyst
£50,000 - £60,000
Our client is an international investment management firm who are looking to hire a Product Management Analyst in to their Real Estate Team.
Key responsibilities include;
- Take responsibility for creation and maintenance of all regular and ad-hoc marketing materials such as pitch books and teasers
- Ensure the accuracy and consistency of data and deliverable
- Preform Real Estate Equity market competitor analysis to contribute to research on the fund-raising trends
- Engage with senior product management, investment teams and business development to assist in strategy and product launch execution
- Ensure all external documents are compliant and in line with the firm's internal compliance and legal departments
- Monitor production work-flows and proactively communicate progress status
- Creation of reports to track sales activity, prospecting status, team deliverables and AUM
Key skills/experience include;
- Strong knowledge of private and public equity Real Estate Markets
- BSc in Real Estate, Finance or Economics
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience within Real Estate
- Excellent Excel, Word and Power Point skills
- Willingness to travel on an ad-hoc basis
If you feel you have the relevant skill and experience for this role then please do apply online - please note only candidates with demonstrable experience within Real Estate will be considered for this role.
- Real Estate
- marketing materials
- Product Management Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'