Our client is seeking a Product Loading Supervisor. If you have experience writing effective sales copy, solid administration skills, and a passion for travel and the internet, this role is for you! This challenging role provides fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated person seeking to further their product career in a dynamic and fast-growing tour operator
As a Product Loading Supervisor, you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Write and edit compelling copy that effectively sells our products and is optimized for internet search engines.
- Proactively maintain current product content; manage changes needed to product offering and descriptions.
- Select photos for use on the site; modify as needed.
- Input all written and visual content into proprietary content management systems; ensure written and visual content is accurate and complete.
- Edit customer reviews of our products; use this information to enhance product descriptions and to address any product issues with suppliers.
- Review sales information and maintain awareness of competitive offerings in marketplace to identify key selling points and points of differentiation.
- Act as point of contact for selected product suppliers, following up on contract details, pricing, and other administrative concerns.
- Proactively suggest improvements to current systems and work processes.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Service and Marketing departments
- Assist product manager with special projects as needed.
Product Loading Supervisor Skill attributes:
- Experience in wholesale travel or online travel, in product or operations department.
- Computer skills including Excel, Word
- Customer service skills and knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize multiple priorities simultaneously and to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and a keen eye for detail and follow-through
- Team player with a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Excellent communication and time management skills
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.