Our client is an award winning tour-operator with over 40 years’ experience in tailor-making holidays to worldwide destinations. They are now recruiting a Product Loader based in Preston. You will be responsible for inputting and maintaining accurate and relevant data onto their selling systems, meeting deadlines and KPI’s and ensure SLA’s are met.
- Load data for specific products and destinations to ensure quality guidelines are adhered to, and standards and procedures followed accurately.
- Meet SLA’s, deadlines and targets set by the Team Manager, taking personal pride in achieving success rates and improving personal performance.
- Manages changes to both accommodation & auxiliary contracts, understands the impact on the business and to the customer.
- Work to achieve brochure deadlines, communicates progress regularly to the relevant product department colleagues.
- Carry out integrity checks of all loading documents, ensures highest levels of accuracy is maintained.
- Identifies issues and escalates to the relevant colleague. Work to resolve issues, and pass on knowledge and resolution to other colleagues in the team
- Supports business changes to auxiliary services.
- Checks and clears daily auditing findings.
- Actions discounts and offers to support business trading in line with stringent procedures and ensure any errors are rectified and escalated as necessary.
- Works with colleagues to achieve the department target for reducing loading errors and associated losses.
- Attends the relevant development events for self improvement and progression.
- Is adaptable to business and procedural changes
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Attention to detail.
- Quality focused.
- Analytical, spotting trends and challenges.
- Builds strong working relationships.
- Works to tight deadlines in a pressured environment.
- Measures own performance closely.
- Focuses on removing errors..
- Data entry skills.
- Auditing skills.
- Communication skills.
- Customer Service
- Data entry