Are you passionate about delivering high-value online products through fast and frequent iterations? Are you keen to learn and are interested in balancing business needs with technical requirements and starting a path into Product Management?
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Intern to join our Live Nation Digital Tech Team. As Product Intern, you will assist in building and specifying products for our international markets. You will also help to refine existing ideas and develop new ideas based on industry best practices and your collaboration with our market representatives and clients.
In this role, you will be able to develop general understanding of live events market, the competitive landscape, customer requirements. distribution channels and Live Nations online offerings.
This is a paid 12-month internship suitable for placement year students and recent graduates.
You will be mentored by experienced Product Managers and can expect to gain on the job experience in many aspects of Product Management. You will be expected to have an appetite to focus on our users, markets and internal customers to understand their problems and find innovative solutions to deliver on our online platforms.
Live Nation Digital Team
Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operation, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, eCommerce and artist management. Live Nation Entertainment seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
The LN Digital Tech Team (LNDT) drives the fan experience across 30 international Live Nation sites. We are truly responsible for the online face of the business and are the team who help fans discover and buy the tickets they just can't miss out on.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and analysing sit and feature performance
- Define product specifications using clear and consistent user stories with any acceptance criteria or supporting documentation supplied
- Work with creative and engineering teams during the development cycle to ensure the product meets specified requirements and customer needs
- Analyse and report on the performance of features in production, reflecting on successes and identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Assist Product Managers with profitability analysis and business cases
- Graduate or pursuing postgraduate degree, business or engineering major is preferred
- Demonstrable interest in eCommerce, mCommerce and transactional websites
- Desire to shape innovative and commercially successful online user experience is desirable
- Familiarity with mobile web solutions development, including responsive design, is desirable
- Demonstrable comfort with technical and business concepts through coursework or prior experience
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to quantify business benefits based on measurable outcomes
- Strong product research and discovery skills
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Job Placements
- User Experience
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'