Product Intern (Sports)
Are you passionate about delighting customers by delivering high-value online products through fast and frequent iterations? Look no further! Come join us - a high performing Product Delivery Team, building cutting edge web experiences using the latest Agile approaches.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Intern to join our International Ticketmaster Product Management team. As Product Intern, you will support the product delivery process from start to finish including: data gathering and analysis, stakeholder interaction, feature design review, project planning and product implementation; all based on industry best practices.
During the Internship, you will gain an understanding of the live events market and learn about the process by which a top e-commerce website and back office applications are designed and built. You will actively participate in defining the requirements that shape our customer experience.
You will be mentored by seasoned Product Managers and can expect to gain on the job experience in many aspects of Product Management.
This is a paid, 12-month position. The role is open to placement students (studying as part of their university degree or any other form of qualifications) or recent graduates (meaning Degrees, Master recognised Certification, BTEC, HND, short course)
- Specifying requirements that help define the way in which our websites work, for current and future website features
- Writing user stories with acceptance criteria and supporting documentation, so that our engineering colleagues understand what they need to code
- Work with creative and engineering teams during the development cycle to ensure the product that is built adheres to the specified requirements
- Analyse and report regularly on Key Performance Indicators and identify areas for improvement.
- Assist Product Managers with profitability analysis and business cases
- Conduct competitive bench marking
- This role is open to placement students studying as part of their university degree (business or engineering major preferred) or any other form of qualification, or recent graduates (meaning Degree, Master recognised Certification, BTEC, HND, short course)
- Demonstrable interest in eCommerce, mCommerce and transactional websites
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken
- Demonstrable comfort with technical and business concepts through coursework or prior experience
- Ability to quantify business benefits based on measurable outcomes
- Strong product research and discovery skills
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Familiarity with mobile web solutions development, including responsive design, is desirable
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Results orientated, and delivery focused
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, written and oral skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
How to apply
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies at any time without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.
- Key Performance Indicators
- Product Management
- Project Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'