Up to £28,000 pa
This is a fantastic client are seeking an experience software/web developer to join there well established business as a Product and Integrations developer, based in their UK office here in Cheltenham. As part of a small team you will analyse, design and develop the products that populate their services and to maintain the integrations they have with software providers.
- Develop and maintain life and pension products using XML
- Creating integrations with the software partners
- Contributing to the development and analysis of bespoke internal tools
- Reviewing customer requirements and specifications
- To test and deploy new and amended products
- Communicating with internal and external business teams
- Supporting 3rd parties with their Web Service based developments
- Supporting live releases o
- Previous experience design and building software components
- A strong understanding of various languages including XML, CSS, Visual Basic.net and Transact SQL
- Previous experience working within Financial Services/have an understanding of financial service products.
- Client facing experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of XSLT, PHP, TFS, JIRA and Web Service development
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an incredible company that offer a fun working environment, heaps of benefits and recognise and award staff accomplishments!
If this position is of interest to you, then please send your CV in Word format to Ellie at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Visual Basic