Product Insight Analyst - Automotive
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum
West London, Middlesex
A global brand in the automotive product space is recruiting for an Insight Analyst to manage their passenger product article portfolio, assisting with forecasting and planning, and communicating changes across relevant departments within the business.
You will take ownership of reviewing and analysing the product mix across all channels at both a segment and article level, maximising on any opportunities to increase market share and profitability.
About the role:
- Looking for opportunities to leverage improvements in product mix, making use of systems and tools across UK and ROI businesses.
- Constantly reviewing the customer and channel mix, looking for areas to improve the mix in the desired area and following business strategy.
- Working with sales managers and developing stock pack recommendations to encourage product mix developments within specific customers and channels.
- Creating and maintaining a product article file, ensuring this is available to all stakeholders.
- Monitoring and reporting on developments within the automotive product range and original equipment approvals to optimise product coverage across all brands.
- Supporting the monthly and annual forecasting budget and business management cycle for each relevant passenger brand at a segment and size level alongside, pricing, planning, logistics, sales and finance teams.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor product range developments.
- Ensuring timely approval or all new product line additions, ensuring these meet the requirements of UK and Ireland markets.
- Providing guidance and instruction regarding product placement e.g. across company car policy and brand ambassador vehicles.
- Excellent, proven data manipulation and analytical skills.
- At least 2 years experience of to work across multiple, large data sets.
- A professional qualification in a marketing or business-related field or similar is desirable.
- Able to work on your own initiative and prioritise tasks effectively to ensure projects are delivered to time-lines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with strong presentation skills.
- A desire to forge a career in an insight analyst, business analyst, or market analyst role or similar.
- Insight analyst;product analyst;range analyst;market intelligence;automotive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job