I am working with a leading construction information supplier to the Built Environment who are committed to delivering innovative specification and information solutions for all involved within the industry. They have established themselves as a top provider of software based construction information in the UK
They are looking for a Product Information Writer to join their multidisciplinary team to contribute to the maintenance, development and creation of various software product information. You will be responsible for providing customers with high quality service.
Your day to day duties will vary however can include:
- Producing, developing and maintaining software product information
- Making sure customer queries are resolved successfully
- Proofreading product information submitted from suppliers
- Generating content for online use
- Providing technical support to the sales team as and when needed
- Confidently presenting the firm’s products to both internal and external audiences.
You will ideally have a background in the Built Environment whether this be from a manufacturer or a construction firm in a writing capacity although this is not necessary.
The organisation is able to offer you a competitive salary, a 35 hour working week, life assurance, discounted health insurance, a companywide bonus scheme, a competitive company pension scheme which see your contribution doubled by the employer up to 12%, 25 days holidays plus statutory holidays, Birthday "day off" policy, additional "half day Christmas shop" holiday, office closure between Christmas and New Year.