Our client is a leader in their field as an International Online Retailer. They strive ensure their e-commerce platforms are designed to give the user the best possible customer experience. An organised Product Information Administrator/Executive to join their team in Burnley.
The PIM Executive will be responsible for the set up and optimisation of product listings on the client’s website. The role requires a high level of attention to detail and the ability to proficiently use in-house systems. You will be reporting to the PIM Manager, and will need to help maintain strong relationships with the clients buying and merchandising teams and to offer on going support in relation to all product listings across the sites.
You must have a positive attitude, be a good communicator, and be prepared to work under tight deadlines, whilst maintaining an excellent attention to detail.
- Setting up, maintaining and optimising products using the in-house administration system
- Setting up and amending supplier details
- Setting up an amending the category tree
- Liaising with Product Managers and providing a strategic input to ensure the products are marketed online to their full potential
- Working with the marketing team to ensure the category tree is user friendly
- Ensuring the product details are accurately and clearly displayed
- Uploading all relevant images, videos and PDF’s across all channels
- Supporting the PIM Manager
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Prepared to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator
- Experience with Microsoft office - Excel
- Computer literate
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in e-Commerce
- Commercially driven and ambitious
This position is Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5PM however flexi time is available once training has been completed.
Our Client is offering a competitive salary of £17,000 plus up to £1,000 bonus per annum. Full training will be provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job