- interested in being the design lynchpin within a successful and growing luxury embellishment business, helping to establish an in-house design capability?
- an experienced creative & graphic designer in luxury products and packaging?
- interested in helping to drive a company forward in terms of the latest design and digital technology?
- someone with graphic & structural design experience, creative flair, drive, and excellent brand awareness?
- experienced in the luxury packaging sector?
If so, this is an outstanding opportunity that offers scope and variety, pushing the boundaries of creativity bringing ideas and concepts to life!
Interested? If yes, please apply with an up to date CV and relevant portfolio
Our client is based in Peterborough UK, and their global clients span a wide range of industry sectors including Premium Spirits & Liquor, Perfume, Home, Fine Foods & Confectionary.
They are looking to establish an in-house product/graphic design capability in line with their strategic growth plans. This will enable them to be both proactive and reactive to their customer’s needs.
My client’s vision for this role is to offer customers the full 3D visualisation experience, including 3D prototyping.
As sole designer, you must be used to managing your own workload but also possess excellent team working skills, reacting quickly to enquiries from Sales & Marketing teams.
Drive and self-motivation will be key to success, requiring a positive attitude, and the ability to share the vision of the company as they drive their business forward.
You will help steer the design process from initial concept stage through to final technical drawings prior to production, with knowledge of technical production limitations.
This is a developing role and my client will be offering induction, training and on-going support.