An exciting opportunity has arisen for a tech-savvy Product Genius to join the busy team at our Cockermouth retailer.
The Company is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. The Motor Group currently has 6 retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands.
As a Product Genius, your duties will be to:
- Use your engaging personality to inspire and excite customers in the dealership about the unique features and benefits of the latest products and technologies.
- You will also be expected to provide insightful information during test drives, as well as support all departments within the dealership, from Sales to Service, by demonstrating product options to customers when required.
The ideal Product Genius will hold the following skills and experiences:
- You will have great enthusiasm for the brand, as well as a high affinity for technology, and be customer-focused, always prepared to go the 'extra mile'.
- You will be outgoing, with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, be self-motivated, with the ability to work well with others.
- Need to be IT literate with a full UK driving licence.
- You will undergo a comprehensive training programme to teach you everything you need to know to become a Product Genius.
- This is not a sales position and no previous automotive experience or knowledge is required.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with this fantastic brand.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"