We seek an experienced product manager to join the BXB Digital team. This role will be responsible for delivering value-added enterprise applications working closely with agile teams. Our focus is on scaling, consistency, and reliability of our end-to-end IoT solutions.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in enterprise applications and is driven to see the impact of their work making a difference. You are thorough and detail-oriented with high standards of product delivery, enjoy wearing multiple hats and constantly learning new things on the job. This role will report to the Vice President of Products.
- Take ownership and drive definition and roadmap of product offerings - translate customer needs into product requirements and backlog
- Work closely with cross-functional team members to think boldly and creatively to ideate and execute on product ideas
- Understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas to drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Create detailed requirements. Prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, and opinionated development team
- Ensure delivery of simple, appealing, compelling and memorable product demonstrations and presentations to prospective customers that articulate BXB Digital's product and services strategy and applications.
- Support early customer adoption ensuring implementation success via feature guidance, configuration expertise and customer expectation management around product improvements
- 10 years + experience in software technology product management. Experience in supply chain industries is a plus proven track record in customer facing roles with ability to pioneer new topics and technology.
- Ability to understand and analyze customer needs, synthesize requirements and drive execution towards successful delivery of technology solutions.
- Strong communication skills required to tightly link together all involved units and stakeholders during the definition, development, and rollout processes.
- Experience in Supply Chain and/or IoT solution offerings.
- B.E/ B.Tech / M.Tech / MS or equivalent degree, MBA strongly preferred
Skills & Knowldge:
- Customer Advocate - develop close relationships to understand user needs, existing pain points, and opportunities for improvements.
- Teamwork - Work well with development and implementation teams through design, test, release and rollout
- Communications skills -Ability to communicate product vision; explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audience.
- Creativity - Ability to work creatively in a manner that produces measurable business results.
- Technical Expertise - Depth in enterprise software and/or SaaS offerings.
- Product Management
- Software Solutions
- Enterprise Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job