The Role of the Product Executive is to assist the Product Developer and other Product staff in developing and improving our existing and new tours. Working in the recently created Product department this role is dynamic as we seek to become the number one coach tour operator.
Main duties include:
- Assist the Product Developers to grow and improve new and existing tours.
- Create profitable optional excursions at the direction of the Product Developers
- Create and moderate tour manuals
- Attend regular quality meetings and track product performances
- Included and optional meals need to be an experience, and there must be choice for clients and provisions made for dietary requirements.
- Competitor and product research is a key part of this role, you must have insight into what the market is doing
- Manning the emergency phone on a rota and dealing with emergencies on tour in a professional, capable and calm manner. Providing support and advice to tour leaders when needed in difficult situations.
Required skills, experience and competencies:
- Strong organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have a great eye for detail
- Enjoy working to strict deadlines
- Administrational skills, supporting the Product Developers with any tasks given
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Previous product or tour leader experience is required (2 years min)
Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5, but this job includes business trips during weekends and with variable working hours.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Organisational Skills
- Product Development
- Tour Production