Our client began in 1979 and wanted to offer more than just package holidays, so it’s no surprise that they have established themselves as a leader in the tailor-made holiday market. Our client is now recruiting for a Product Executive to support the Product Manager with the product portfolio for two large travel brands, to ensure relevant market leading ground product is available to the offline sales team and consumer websites. You will ensure all content is up to date and enhance the user journey. The role will ensure our product is promoted in the best possible way and the sales process is a smooth one.
- Own the mapping and content for product within their area.
- Answer sales queries and investigate price matches and sales barriers.
- Ensure all promoted tactical offers are loaded and in place for the Sales team.
- Own the merchandising of the strongest tactical offers on consumer websites.
- Create product copy for the area.
- Develop knowledge of the area to become a product expert.
- Assist the Product Manager in formulating the product strategy, maintaining the trading calendar, product training & supplier meetings.
- Attend familiarisation trips where appropriate to gain first hand knowledge on their areas.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Experience within a tour operator or OTA in a similar role - desirable
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of the UK travel industry and a passion for travel
- High level of attention to detail and copy accuracy
- Copy writing experience
- Understanding of both online and offline marketing an advantage
- Good analytical skills and numerate
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Good levels of IT competence e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Understanding and experience of Travelbag’s internal systems would be an advantage