Product Executive - Golf Travel
Our client, the market’s leading provider of golf travel products and experiences, is looking for a Golf loving Product Executive. They have a global programme of destinations in more than 20 countries and have experienced rapid growth, employing over 300 people in Central London.
They require an Executive to assist the Product Managers with the day-to-day management of their vast portfolio of venues. This is a varied role that would suit an ambitious candidate with some travel experience and a passion for Golf, who is looking for their first position within the industry.
- Managing the sign-off of contracts between the company and suppliers
- Reporting and analysis of statistical information
- Communicating offers and promotions to the required departments
- Updating internal systems (including the website) with rates and product information
- Competitor analysis
- Assisting the sales team with rate queries
- Daily contact with suppliers
Experience/ Key attributes
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage own workload
- An analytical approach to all tasks - some will involve data input
- An effective and natural communicator
- Willing to learn and improve upon product knowledge
- A basic understanding of the travel industry is preferred
- Strong command of Excel
- A passion for golf
- Interpersonal skills
- Commercially minded
- High level of self-motivation
- Target and objective focused
- Administratively sound and well organised
- Flexible approach to travel as the business requires
¦ Competitive basic salary
¦ Access to travel discounts
¦ 22 days holiday rising to 25 days upon completion of probation
¦ Action packed social calendar
¦ The occasional opportunity to play some of their client’s courses
If you feel this is a great opportunity, please apply today!
Due to the volume of applications received, if you have not had a response within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'