Gigaclear is a high growth, entrepreneurial company delivering fibre-optic broadband to underserved rural communities. Started 7 years ago, the company is now backed by some of the largest institutional investors in the country and is expanding rapidly across England.
We have increased from 30 to 200 employees over the last 2 years and growth continues. We are a transparent bunch where initiative and hard-work is rewarded with development and progression and we are currently recruiting, amongst others, a Product Demonstrator, to join our expanding marketing team.
As a Product Demonstrator, you will be responsible for product promotion, customer interaction, product preparation, and communications as part of our brand new multi-location, community events.
The aim of these events is to reach people at a community level, engage and build a sustainable presence by showcasing the benefits of ultrafast full fibre broadband. By showcasing the benefits, value, and usefulness of our product, you will make it desirable to potential customers and boost sales by facilitating demonstrations.
Gigaclear events are all about connecting with people in a meaningful way, continually innovating to expand the reach within communities, their residents and tapping into community organisations and the media to elevate the market share awareness and driving further business.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
As a Product Demonstrator you'll need to:
- Liaise with internal sales and marketing departments as required for each event
- Have excellent communication skills in order to effectively communicate individually and in groups.
- Establish a quick rapport with a wide variety of people and communicate in a style that is likable, relatable, and persuasive
- Actively demonstrate products showing an in-depth knowledge of Gigaclear, highlighting key benefits to rural communities
- Develop expert product knowledge and keeping up to date with new technologies and developments in the market
- Thrive in your own working environment
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience, in a B2C context is essential (minimum 1+ years) and experience in a Telecoms or Technology company would be an advantage.
- Experience in a similar role is desirable.
You will need to have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure the efficient running of an event
- A flexible, target-driven, proactive approach
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Must have a clean full UK driving license - experience driving a van
- Willing to work flexible hours, typically Tuesday - Saturday this role requires regular travel to different locations
The successful candidate will be team orientated, customer focused and will be a great communicator to get our message across.
- Customer Service