Salary - £32,000 - £35,000
Benefits: 25 days hols + bank hols + pension + healthcare cash plan scheme
Award winning manufacturer who are continuing to expand require an experienced production manager with world class manufacturing knowledge and exceptional people management skills to become an integral part of a team environment where everyone helps each other out based in Wrexham working Monday to Friday.
As Product Engineer you will;
* Product development to design develop and expand companies' range of products
* Manage the product development process for projects as assigned
* Act as part of the product development team to manage and carry out specific tasks to support the product development process
* Act as technical support by liaising with customers, users and material suppliers
* Product approvals and test programmes with test laboratories as and when required
* Working with manufacturing, planning, purchasing and commercial teams to deliver projects against business priorities
* Designing, developing, testing and supporting the industrialisation of new designs to meet requirements and providing technical support for tenders to customers and has responsibilities for tenders to customers and responsibilities for product development projects.
* Degree qualified in either electrical, mechanical or design engineering or similar discipline essential
* High level of computer literacy including software packages ranging from 3D CAD and FEA software is essential
* Strong communication skills across all levels within the business, with both technical and non-technical people essential
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Design Engineering
- 3D CAD
- design engineer
- FEA Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'