Brewster Pratap Engineering Division are pleased to be working with a Nottingham based automation business as they look to recruit a Lead Product/Applications Engineer with a background in electrical/electronics.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the Product Manager to implant customer requirements and define project/product-configuration opportunities (customer information electronic displays, remote conditions monitoring and CCTV systems)
- In targeted applications, identify specific customer requirements that will define the ultimate product solution
- Develop and deliver well-defined, costed proposals and solutions to end customers
- Become a subject matter (technical) expert in targeted technology applications
- Perform detailed technical feasibility analysis for existing and future solutions
- Assume a leadership role in transferring technical solutions competencies and capabilities from UK to Europe (including but not limited to Germany)
- Execute new orders / contracts, for your specific technology sales, by liaising with production managers, supply chain & operational management and design team(s) to ensure optimum project scheduling and on-time delivery
- Develop customised collateral marketing materials for the market as needed
- Identify areas for continuous product improvement and feed to technical teams
This is an exciting role with the chance to progress within a business currently going through an exciting period of growth.
They are ideally looking for someone with:
- Strong technical aptitude - minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering; Mechanical Engineering or similar engineering backgrounds also considered, but must have an appreciation of electrical control and interfacing
- Problem solving orientation - capable of defining detailed technical solutions from outline customer requirements
- Ideally customer facing experience with exposure to the rail business a plus, however, clear presentation style and ability to carefully listen, digest and interact with customers to gain their confidence is a must
The business will offer a competitive salary package and good benefits
Brewster Pratap Engineering is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.