£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Progression + Training + Benefits
Are you a Product Engineer with an engineering or manufacturing background looking to be technically challenged within a varied role, with a clear scope for progression, specialist training and the opportunity to play an integral part in a global manufacturer?
You will be the go-to Product Engineer, responsible for NPI, whilst ensuring the introduction and development of products runs efficiently. With a background in engineering or manufacturing, you will offer technical support to clients and the purchasing team to maintain and improve the introduction of components to required specifications.
The company are a global leader in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of electrical products for a variety of markets. This role would suit an ambitious individual looking to play a key role in an industry leading organization, as they look towards expansion plans and a profitable future.
This role would suit a Product Engineer from an engineering or manufacturing background, looking for a varied and rewarding position.
* Introduction of New Products in accordance with company requirements
* Assist suppliers with increasing efficiencies on manufacturing methods
* Working alongside the purchasing team to source the best components for manufacture
* Background in engineering or manufacturing
* Previously worked as a product engineer, manufacturing engineering, process engineer or similar
* Ability to liaise with clients and suppliers
Product Engineer, NPI, Manufacturing, Process, Engineering, Engineer, Mechanical, Electrical, Manager, Supervisor, Technical, Project, Telford, Kidderminster, Wolverhampton, Cannock, Shrewsbury, Newport, Dudley, Stafford, Stone
- Product Engineer