We are looking for a Product Engineer to work in a specialised Product team who will engineer strategic and production ready solutions for our client. You will ensure products are correctly configured in line with requirements and designs, deploy and configure lab infrastructure, build and configuration artefacts that will lead to engineering standards and creation of engineering and design documentation for successful deployment into production.
The following experience will be required to carry out the job:
- Managing a Jira workload.
- Propose creative solutions to challenging problems such as time and cost constraints to continually move towards the strategic end state.
- Contributor towards enterprise technology strategy & roadmap, preferably within financial regulated organisations
- Excellent communicator, capable of representing technology design to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment in large enterprises with geographically dispersed teams
- Strong Decision-making and Problem Solving to drive forward efficiencies and automation within own technology
You will demonstrable experience across a wide range of device & imaging technologies covering:
- Physical W7/W10 desktop/laptop form factors, Thin Client Technologies
- BYOD / CYOD Strategies
- MDM & MAM Policies Intune/Mobile PIM/Productivity apps
- Client OS’s,
- Android /iOS
- Peripherals, Build Automation Frameworks
- System Mgmt Tooling
- EUP Compliance Management
- Patch Management, Enterprise Mobility Management
- Directory Services, Policy Management
- End Point Security & Device Hardening
- Cloud Technologies inc Azure AD, O365
- Directory Services
- Product Management