Product Development Senior Specialist
“Incredible challenges and a fulfilling working environment”
NESTLE PURINA PETCARE EUROPE
Noisiel, Paris area, France Undefined period of time contract,
act rate 100%
Today, Nestlé Purina PetCare is one of the world's leading pet care companies. At Nestlé Purina PetCare, we are passionately committed to develop innovative solutions that enrich the lives of pets and the people who love them. Our dedication to pets, and their owners, directs everything we do, every day, everywhere.
In this growing and challenging environment, we are looking to strengthen our European Center of Operations Excellence. In addition, Noisiel site is an amazing historical site based on the river la Marne that fully represents a continuum between the past and the future and a unique working place.
In order to achieve always more challenging projects in a pet welfare environment and within the respect of Nestlé people core values, we are looking for a Product Development Specialist. In this position, your will be responsible to lead product development and maintenance for Innovation & Renovation and Product Performance projects for assigned brands ensuring compliance, target cost, target quality and target speed are met. You will also ensure appropriate involvement of process, packaging, regulatory and ingredient / formulation expertise.
- Collaborate with marketing and other functions like R&D to build strong concept briefs for assigned brands.
- Lead Innovation & Renovation (I&R) projects from conceptualization to industrialization. Ensure lean product design is applied throughout the whole process.
- Promote and ensure appropriate involvement of the different teams from process, ingredient, packaging, regulatory to R&D Product Technology Center (PTC) teams.
- Develop compliant label declarations with relevant substantiation to support all claims.
- Develop robust product specifications (from a nutritional and ingredient stand point) to ensure sustainable and flexible formulas that will meet consumer, quality and process needs.
- Ensure product superiority for assign brand.
- Initiate improvement projects to ensure product best quality and cost.
Education and experience
- MSc / BSc in food science or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years’ experience in product development or R&D or in a Factory
- Ability to multitask in a demanding environment
- Fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation), with the ability to effectively work with cross functional and multi-cultural teams
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to handle complex projects with a proactive attitude
Other professional experience
Food and beverage industry experience
International experience / Expose to multinational environment
Any other European language
Extrusion process experience
Up to 40% of travel in Europe is required.
Show us that you have the ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams to succeed in this role. We will reward your result focus and understanding of what we do with exceptional potential. If you are passionate about influencing others in embracing the change, apply in English at .
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job