Product Development Scientist
£20,000 - £24,000
I am currently looking for a Product Development Scientist to join a leading and expanding pharmaceutical company based in Runcorn. As the Product Development Scientist you will assist the project lead
with the delivery of milestones as per project plan and contribute to product development activities in line with current industry standards. This will include authoring technical documentation and assisting with the manufacture of development batches, execution of early development studies and characterisation studies.
Your duties as the Product Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
* Contribute to project progress and milestones delivery
* Perform product development studies as appropriate associated with formulation development, reverse engineering, process development and technology transfer
* Conduct all work in, and maintain, the development facilities in a clean, safe and compliant condition.
* Ensure that the correct GxP standards are followed
* Conduct equipment qualification activities as necessary
* Preparation and review of GMP related documentation (Protocols, reports, standard operating procedures, specifications)
* Statistical analysis and interpretation of data
The Product Development Scientist must have:
* A BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or scientific related field, ideally with formulation/process focus
* Knowledge of respiratory/inhalation or pharmaceutical products
* Able to work in a fast paced environment, customer focussed and must have excellent communication skills
If you are an experienced QC analyst looking for the next step in your career then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- HPLC; analyst; chemistry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job