Product Development Project Manager - St Albans - £50-55k
JOB – Project Manager – Manufacturing Industry - New Product Development (NPD)
LOCATION – Near St Albans
SALARY - £50,000 - £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager on a permanent basis near the St Albans area with experience in the manufacturing industry. Your main duties will be taking charge of NPD projects and liaising with commercial, technical and manufacturing teams, as well as continuous improvement of the Project Management Process.
The Project Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience
- Previous experience working in a similar Project Engineering role with ( NPD ) New Product Development Experience.
- Any relevant experience working in a Project Engineering Managerial position or having a formal Project Management qualification is very desirable.
- Able to communicate a customer’s needs into technical specifications.
- Knowledge of electronics, software and mechanical design, especially plastic mouldings.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills
The Project Engineering Manager role will involve:
- Developing and evolving new projects for the business
- Liaising with other departments of to ensure projects are on time and in budget.
- Scoping out all projects from customer requirements.
- Working with and supporting Project Managers and teams.
If you have the relevant NPD experience and are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'