Product Development Manager
Excellent salary and company benefits
My Suffolk based food manufacturing client currently have a senior vacancy within their product development team, and are looking for someone who has good skills and experience within product development, people management, customer research and bringing products to market.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Creating new product ideas
- Conducting consumer research
- Working closely with different teams both internally and externally including marketing as well as suppliers
- Using the company brand to identify and promote new ideas
- Bring new products to market
- Manage a small team of direct reports and up line report to the Head of R&D
Skills and Qualifications required for the role:
- Science Degree – e.g., Food Science, Chemistry or Engineering
- Significant experience within the food industry and within new product development
- Strong experience of conducting consumer research and then bringing the products to life using modern technology
- Experience within the poultry and frozen markets would be highly beneficial, as would experience of brand awareness
- Line Management/Supervisory experience is required
- Good knowledge within artwork, specifications and regulatory compliance
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like a role which you would like to apply for and you possess the required skills and experiences, then please follow the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'