Product Development Manager
Does a contract role within an innovative and fast-growing company appeal to you? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Development Manager to join our client based in Cambridge. Do you have experience of running a Product Development team in any of the following industries? Food, Nutrition, Health & wellbeing, Pet & equine?
Do you have strong leadership, development and interpersonal skills? Do you have outstanding attention to detail and the ability to balance longer term projects with daily tasks? If so, this may be the role for you!
- Managing and supporting the NPD team (7 employees)
- Overseeing the day to day running of the NPD function
- Working with the heads of departments to drive business performance
- Developing CCL own product formulations and working with customers to
- develop products, ensuring nutritious and legal/safe formulations
- Extensive liaison with the Sales team providing regular updates on projects
- Arranging completion of the finished product spec for products formulated
- Check and sign off of manufacturer specifications
- Arranging flavour development as per the project brief whilst working with the customer to tweak flavours/formulas to achieve required price points
- The successful candidate will have Product Management experience. You will be very commercial, and you will be able to understand the market and embark on numerous NPD projects to help drive the UK business and help them achieve triple turnover growth.
Hours and Pay:
- Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.30 - 37.5 hours a week
- Auto enrolment pension
- Circa £40,000pa depending on experience
- 12 months' maternity cover
The client we are working with are highly respected and established company within their market. They are based in the picturesque town of Cambridge.