Product Development Manager
My client is looking to recruit a Product Development Manager for a 12 month maternity leave contract starting ASAP at their site in Ely.
The purpose of the role is to manage and support a NPD team to meet the needs of their customers. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
- Managing and supporting the NPD team (7)
- Overseeing the day to day running of the NPD function
- Working with the heads of departments to drive business performance
- Developing the company's own product formulations and working with the customer to develop products, ensuring nutritious and legal/safe formulations
- Extensive liaison with the sales team providing regular updates on projects
- Arranging completion of the finished product spec for products formulated
- Checking and signing off of manufacturer specifications
- Arranging flavour development as per the project brief whilst working with the customer to tweak flavours/formulas to achieve require price points
Experience and skills needed
- Experience of running a Product Development team in any of the following industries: Food, Sports nutrition, Health and Well-being or Pet and Equine
- Strong leadership skills
- Development and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability of run a number of projects simultaneously
- Computer literate
So if you have the skills and experience they are looking for and want to join a fantastic forward thinking company please do let me have your CV. Thank you.
- New product development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"